So it has been more than a year since I have published a post to this website.
The past year has provided a lot of change and exploration.
- I turned 30.
- I traveled to Iceland, Norway, Hilton Head Island, and St. Louis.
- I got laid off.
- I started two different jobs (the first one was not a fit and only lasted 5 weeks).
- I started actively working on coping with Aspergers.
- I lost my enjoyment of programming (doing it for a living and seeing so many projects fail in a row over the past 3 years really turned me off. plus dealing with the rust community is not fun.)
- I tried a bunch of different programming endeavors (video games, ios, general game playing).
- I started playing D&D and prioritizing building relationships with people (part of coping with aspergers).
- I started learning how to make drinks and host parties. (Game of thrones, Murder Mystery, D&D).
- I started making personal videos to a) learn video editing and b) get thoughts out of my head (yet another attempt at coping with aspergers).